Download the admission form and pay the the amount as applicable at the time of submission the form.
Click here to download the form.
- There is no upper or lower age limit for the applicants.
- The minimum educational requirements shall be the passing of 10 years of schooling for Dresser Course and 12 years of schooling (10+2 year) for DMLT, DOTA, DMR
- Cl-10/12 must be recognized by CBSE/ICSE/NIOS/equivalent or from a State Board/Council.
- Admission is subject to satisfactory medical examination report.
Prospectus and Admission Form can be obtained in the Admin Office on all working days on payment of the prescribed fee by cash/ DD of any nationalized bank in favour of “Madhusthali Institute of Paramedical Sciences” payable at Madhupur. The Form can also be downloaded from our website i.e., www.mips-india.in and dully filled in all respect shall be submitted to the Principal of the Paramedical Institute along with the required documents through the post along with DD of form and processing.
The institution charges fee as prescribed by the affiliating body/ Govt. of Jharkhand. The fees can be deposited in the cash counter of MIPS or by Demand Draft (DD) drawn from any Nationalized Bank in favour of “Madhusthali Institute of Paramedical Sciences” payable at Madhupur.
The fee will be collected on a Semester basis (6-month) at the beginning of each semester, to avoid penalty. However, all dues must be cleared before one month of filling up the Semester examination form.
Returned or dishonored Cheque/ DD of any amount given by the candidate during admission will automatically cancel his/ her admission. Cancellation of admission for any reason will entail deduction of Rs. 5,000/- (Five Thousand) if cancellation is made within 05 days of admission, otherwise no refund is possible.
Necessary Documents (photocopies) for Admission
- Complete Admission Form ( available from college office)
- Certificate and Mark sheet of 10th (Matric)/ 12th (Intermediate)
- Provisional/ Original Certificate of Cl-10/Cl-12
- Original CLC/SLC/DLC
- Original Migration
- Caste Certificate/Residence/ Domicile certificate / Income Certificate of current year
- Id Proof (Adhaar Card)/ Address Proof/ Eight (08) Passport size photograph
- Xerox copy of two set of certificates and Mark sheets/ Other CCA Certificate (if any)
Verification of Documents
An incomplete admission form will be automatically rejected. Original documents will be verified by the Admission committee. Non- availability of any original certificate or mark sheet or CLC/ SLC/DLC on the date of admission will lead to debarment from admission. Student may submit a declaration to produce her/ his Migration Certificate within 30 days from the date of her/his admission.
Intimation of Selection
MIPS will intimate to the candidates only those who are selected through e-mail and over phone.
It is mandatory to wear the uniform from day one of your life at MIPS, available from college on price.
As per Govt provision SC, ST and OBC candidates of Jharkhand are entitled for scholarships.
Council (JAC) Examination
Students shall be required to attend a regular course of study. Candidates should have attended at least 80% of the total number of lectures delivered and practical done in each subject and 80% attendance in Clinical experience is needed during each academic year. The procedure of examination will be in the form of terminals, semester, pre- council followed by the Council examination in every one and two year